Ski Train to French Ski Resorts Direct from UK.
I Want a Ticket to Anywhere.
pop quiz: the lyric above is from what song and artist? clue: she didn’t really need a ticket nor could really fly if it was a car.
Especially useful for those that live in the south of England, under normal circumstances, Eurostar offers a twice weekly ski train service directly to Bourg-St-Maurice, Moûtiers, and Aime La Plagne Stations. This will allow easier access to all the best Ski Resorts in France.
The Ski Resorts Accessible from the Ski Train.
- Val d’Isère – an hour
- Tignes – just over an hour
- Les Arcs – about half an hour
- Peisey-Vallandry – less than half an hour
- Sainte-Foy – about half an hour
- La Rosière – three quarters of an hour
- Val Thorens – just over an hour
- Courchevel – just under an hour
- Méribel – half an hour
- Les Menuires – half an hour
- La Tania – half an hour
- Saint Martin de Belleville – under half an hour
- Valmorel – just under three quarters of an hour
- La Plagne – thirty to forty minutes
Of course, journey times are often weather dependent, so make sure you build in some flexibility. However, one of the best things about the ski train option is that, at the height of the season, Eurostar offer a Friday night service, arriving in resort in time for Saturday breakfast.